Saturday, February 25, 2012

DB Sim Modeling - Opening

Hey everyone,

Welcome to DB Sim Modeling! This blog will intend to provide custom content creation, and links to other custom content creation sites as well as eventually Sim Modeling Competitions and the like. This blog intends to approach the Sims with a focus on fashion, editorial work, photography, art, and other such aspects also. I consider myself and artist and designer and only recently have I begun creating custom content for the Sims 3, so I hope that those of you who visit this blog enjoy my creations.

*Please DO NOT claim or steal any produced work that is featured on this blog. You may use my own produced work in your own creations as long as references and credits are given where due*

Thanks for your time!

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment